Welcome to the Objects With Purpose Giveaway
You all know how much I love candles! You know beeswax are the best, because they burn clean, and leave no soot. I love that there are so many scents to choose from, and you can choose your favorite, or co-ordinate them with a theme. My kitchen is apples, so I love to burn Apple & Cinnamon candles. Well, it's no secret that I love food scents anyway! Right now my warmer has a citrus scent in it!!I've found that candles can set a mood, depending on what scent you use. You can use soft florals for a romantic feel, fresh light scents to lighten a mood, just choose your scent for the mood you want to create! Here's a way to try some new scents out! I have joined up with The Review Wire to bring you this Objects With Purpose Candle Gift Basket! Just enter on the form below. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
This event is hosted by The Review Wire and special thanks to all the blogs, like The More The Merrier, in helping to promote this event.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. The More The Merrier is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact Review Wire Media with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
1 comment:
I think Dahlia sounds pretty
Post a Comment